Sunday, March 13, 2016

Perfect Brightness of Hope (2 Nephi 31:20)

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all are enjoying the super bowl and everything else happening over there :) It's the chinese new year today! We get to wear traditional Korean clothing and eat a lot a lot of awesome food. Almost everything closes but families are really welcoming to the missionaries. I think Sister Byun and I will spend today with our Philippina friends Shelby and Cherry. They make korean food better than most koreans so we are excited! 

Yesterday was possibly my last sunday here in ChungJang. I won't know for sure until tomorrow, but if I send an email from another place next week don't be surprised :) 

I have loved ChungJang and everyone I've met here more than I thought I ever could. More than anything, I learned here how to serve the Lord with full purpose of heart. I learned from the many people I've had the chance to work with how to love like the Lord loves. I learned we make our own happiness by deciding to see the good in people and situations. More than anything, I learned who Christ is. He's our savior and friend. We do this because this is what He did. 

Yesterday I had the chance to bear my testimony about the miracles Heavenly Father has done in this ward the last seven months. As soon as I stood, Sister Uhl stood up to testify next. I couldn't help but start crying. She's been with me since the day she first arrived in Korea and is such an incredible missionary and friend. I'm really proud of her. It was another one of the moments I was so thankful to the Lord for sending me so many people who would influence and ultimately change my life. 

Sorry I forgot my chord so I'm sending pictures off of Sister Byuns camera. Next week I need to send you a picture of how much of a giant I look like compared to Korean grandmas :) Gangnam Lee gave us her traditional HanBok clothes to wear fort he new year, so pretty! I promise you will see it next week!Inline image 2

love you all so much! happy monkey year! 

love,
Sister WestonInline image 1




 

No comments:

Post a Comment