Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Biggest Miracle

Dear friends, 

I could never have imagined the great plans the Lord had for me when this journey started. 
This time in the Daejeon mission has been, and continues to go by faster and faster. There are so many things I have learned and experienced that I cannot, and may not ever be able to, put into words. 

I had the special opportunity to speak to my mom this past week over skype, with my mission president and my companion. This conversation lead to what is now being refered to as "the biggest miracle the Daejeon Mission has ever seen" : my moms baptism here in Korea on June 16th

I know that it is because of the countless prayers, fasts, and testimonies of so many missionaries, missionary moms, members in all places of America and Korea, that the Lord has made this possible for her. 

If there is anymore that I could say, it is simply that the Lord lives. He knows and loves us. We have one more week here to do His work and it will be done. I love my mom. I love my family. I love everyone who has ever helped me get here. 

Be well, and remember the Lord is always with you.

Your friend,
Sister Weston






No comments:

Post a Comment