Thursday, August 13, 2015

Choongjang

Hey everybody!

This week was crazy busy and amazing! It was also my last week in Onyang! I'm pretty sad to be leaving the be leaving the people who first accepted me as family in Korea,  but I know that great things lay ahead as well. And almost everybody thing I will be sent back to Onyang before I go home so we aren't too worried!

Our little friend Amanda, who we went hiking with, is set to get baptized on July 26th! We are so excited for her and all the little kids in our branch are excited for her too!! Hopefully I'll be able to come back to see her get baptized and send y'all some pictures. 

This P-day there's lots and lots to do! So I want to spend most of my email time sending y'all some good pictures from my time in Onyang #TheBestOfOnyang 

If I've learned anything this week, it's that we don't have to wait for something big to happen to change ourselves or our situation. Any moment can be a new start and the kind of person we want to be in the future starts with who we decide to be right now.

I love all of you so much. I'm so thankful, again, just to be in Korea and serve the people and learn so much from them. I know that if we are humble and willing, Christ will guide us in the will of our Heavenly Father. 

I love all of you soooooooo much it's unreal. And It looks like the summer fun is in high gear! Keep sending pictures! I'm always praying for you!

Love,
Sister Weston

No comments:

Post a Comment