Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Eating Bugs:)

Hello hello everybody! 

Sometimes when you are eating with korean people, they ask you to try to eat new things... like bugs! And sometimes when you are in korea, you think about the advice your friends give you before you left like, "If you get the chance to eat something crazy, do it!" So then you eat the bug. And it's not the worst thing! Hahaha I won't lie to y'all, bugs are not super delicious. But people do eat them and I think that say's something.

Y'all I wish I could tell you all the crazy stuff that happens everyday. There's always something unexpected that comes, and those things are usually the biggest blessings. And the thing I was reminded of most this week was something another friend told before I came out here "When you do the right thing, the right thing will happen."

Of course, every day we are trying to help and serve other people- always trying to do the right thing. But that doesn't mean it's always easy, sometimes it's pretty hard. But the right thing always pays off somehow. Like this week, we were planning on meeting and teaching five new people. Super exciting stuff! But all of them except for one cancelled on us. We were a little bit sad but we kept on doing everything we could to continue to serve the people we were already with. And then, all in one day, two people who we absolutely love that we were meeting with last transfer called us to meet up with them again! amazinggggggg. It was such a miracle! 

While we were meeting with one of these girls at a cafe by our house on Wednesday, she opened up to us about how she found God about a year ago and how much her life has changed. We started talking about faith and family and the spirit about it was just really special. I know God has amazing things planned for her and I feel really lucky to be a part of it. 

I love you all so much! I get to stay in Onyang for another transfer and it's such a huge blessing!!!!! I love all of our members and the people we are teaching now! And I love y'all too! Have a super good week!

Love,

Sister Weston



 

No comments:

Post a Comment