Sunday, January 3, 2016

It's Not Magic, It's Faith and Miracles 12/21/15

Hello everybody!!

It was so good to see some of you on skype and talk to you and see your smiles!!! I love you all so much and I'm excited to have a great time these next six months and then be able to tell you all about it in person :)

This week has been nuts. Sister Beck HaYoung sprained her ankle so Sister Uhl and Sister Mackay and I have been in a trio. 

IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! AND IT SNOWED SO MUCH! AND MIRACLES WERE EVERYDAY! 

I wish I had more time to tell you everything, but the most important thing I can tell you now is that Christmas miracles are real. And those miracles are wrought by Heavenly Father, who loves us more than we can imagine. Faith is real. It can move mountains, bring people together, and change lives. 

Please y'all have an amazing Christmas. We are having our mission party on tuesday, ward christmas party on friday, and then our amazing friends will be baptized on saturday and sunday. Keep them in your prayers if you can, and know that you're faith is changing worlds here in Korea too. 

I love you! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

love, 
Sister Weston

No comments:

Post a Comment