Sunday, January 10, 2016

Happy New Year

Hey Everybody!
 
I hope you had a super good new years! It's been really warm here and New Years is a bigger deal than Christmas so the fun continues on!
 
I'm in the came area--Chungchang!! Which means I will have served here for about 7 and a half months at the end of this transfer! I feel so lucky!
 
My new companions name is Byun SuJin- and we were friends in the MTC! She is the sweetest and we are already seeing so many miracles together I can't even handle it. Sister Uhl is also still living in the same appatment which is the biggest blessing ever.
 
Now for a miracle,and the story of perhaps why I'm staying in ChungJang...
 
Just before Christmas Sister Uhl and I were waiting at a bus stop when a man came up to us and said "Sisters?"
 
He intoduced himself as a member who hasn't been to church in a while, and told us to call his wife who isn't a member. We said "of course!" and invited him to the Christmas party.
 
The next day the stake president called and asked if we had met this man before,and that they were friends and he also invited him to the Christmas party. So ofcourse this family came!
 
What we didn't expect, however, was how much of an angel his 11 year old daughter is. I'll be honest, when I saw her I just fell in love. And I knew she was  going to be so so special.
 
So after the party I called president, told him about this family, and asked that he make sure they are taken care of- so when I got the news I would be staying, and that Byun SuJin would be coming, it built my testimony so strong that God has something special planned for this whole family.
 
Byun SuJin's frist night here we went to their house- and after a long long process of finding where they lived (definitely Heavenly Father's design)  we found out that they had just retuned home from Seoul a few minutes ago- but they welcomed us in so warmly- and our 11 year old friend told us with a HUGE SMILE she wants to follow Christ and be baptized in February.
 
I know that Heavenly Father is there, and He loves us,and no matter who weareor where we areheis aware of us. This week we have been reading Alma 26:37 over and over again. I know it's true. And That the Book of Mormon is the word of God- and it contains the greatest happiness when we live according to it's words.
 
I love y'all. I know to someone, somwhere you are an angel and God is working through you,
Thank you for everything. Man, I just seriously love y'all so much!
 
Have a good week!
 
love,
Sister Weston
Fun at the Mission Home 
Sisters

Elayna's Fav

Elayna's new companion
 

No comments:

Post a Comment