Monday, October 5, 2015

Yuna and Sunshine

Hey Everybody!

I really have about 5 minutes to write this email so It's going to be short! I just want to tell you a little bit about our friend Yuna and the amazing change we've seen in her this week.

She has been struggling with a testimony of why we need Christ, and who is is, and what he personally means to her lately. Yesterday we had our last official lesson with her before her baptism which is scheduled for next sunday, and we talked a lot about temples and enduring to the end- or living according to our beliefs throughout our life. She was so touched by the hope that her family, and future family could go to the temple together someday that when she said the closing prayer after the lesson she couldn't stop thanking God for being about to meet with the missionaries, and be baptized, and go to the temple, and help her family. She loves the plan of salvation and the hope it brings to everyone and she is coming to understand what a help and light God can be in here life. 

The picture I'm sending with this is from after that lesson that we had yesterday. when we drew the sunshine on the board to represent the celestial kingdom she wanted me to put a face on it, and then she called it Yuna :) It was just super cute and I had to share it with y'all.

Heavenly Father loves every single person and it is never too late for anyone to change their life and accept the hope that Christ can give them. I know that's true and I'm so thankful to be able to experience it for myself and watch others as they do the same. I love y'all so much! and I'll be praying for each of you tons this week! 

Hope you enjoy the weather as it beings to turn into fall, I know I am :) Please pray for Yuna this week, that would mean the world to us! 

All my prayers and hugs! 

Sister Weston

P.S. Thanks for the birthday wishes, I'll be sure to eats LOTS of Korean food for y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment