Monday, May 2, 2016

General Conference

Hey Everybody!
I know y'all got to watch General Conference last weekend, but we just got to watch it the past two day here after it was translated into Korean. It's always fun to sit down for a while and be taught instead of the one teaching all the time.
There were a couple of things that stood out to me greatly this time around.
The first came as soon as Elder Eyring stood to give the first talk. He answered the question, like those converts, that I've been praying about for a few weeks now. And the only silent prayer I said before conference started, but I neglected to write it down or talk about it or study or do anything about it before conference started. It was something only I knew, and had prayed about. So when he stood and spoke, I honestly was a little shocked. But it was something that made Heavenly Father feel very close, understanding, and all-knowing.
The second thing that stood out most to me was the talk of hope. And what I learned from what was said is that, we are all people-people who are not perfect and are not expected to be- and we have great reason to hope for the future.
That's all for now! This next week should be a busy one and we are excited! I love you all!
love,
Sister Weston



No comments:

Post a Comment