Monday, May 2, 2016

If You Choose Christ

Hey everybody!

There is so much going on this week, so much good stuff going on this week, I'm afraid I don;t have a lot of time to write!

But I do have to tell you about what was probably the happiest day of my entire mission, April 30th. 

HyunJi, our best elementary school age friend was baptized. She envited her whole family (her mom who is also and investigator and her dad whom we have never met). 

They all had anaamzing time and it was incredible to see her whole family there. Her aunt and cousin who were baptized last month sat behind her, and their friends from Seoul who orginionally introduced them to the missionaries came to give a special musical number. 

The spirit was so strong, and the best part was that her father looked at her with such proud eyes. After talking with the members and spending some more of the day with them even after the service he seems to think about the gospel very highly and we are hopeful that we will see them one day in the temple being sealed to become an eternal family. 

When we asked her how HyunJi felt afterwards she said "It was awesome" and I think that was the perfect way to explain it :)

Although I wasn't able to see Sabrina be baptized this weekend, the Lord blessed me to feel close to her in heart. Whenever I think about any of the people we love going to the temple with us, or standing by our side as our friend when we meet Christ - I get speechless. The Lord knows us, He loves us. Not because of anything that we've ever done, but because of who he is and through what eyes he sees us. He's our best friend, and while we are going through life I'm thankful he's given me so many friends to remind me who he is. 

I love you all so much! I'm sorry time is short but I am just so happy I can;t even tell you! Praying for you always!

love, Sister Weston





No comments:

Post a Comment