Monday, May 2, 2016

Teaching Miracles

Hey Everybody!

This week has been absolutely amazing and full of miracles! 

If there's anything I learned, it's that the Lord knows how to love and care for people far better than we ever could. 

We've been teaching our Kayagum teacher about the gospel for the last couple of weeks, and through small acts of kindness from all the sisters she has been amazed at what faith can do to bless and change lives. She acts us so many questions about what she can do to get faith, and receive answers to prayers. 

Each time we teach her we share with her our personal experiences. And this past monday I was able to tell her a little bit about Sabrina, and when she saw me crying she started crying too. It's amazing how the Lord allows us to feel just a little bit of the love that He has for his children. Each time I feel that it amazes me even more how much I cant understand the fullness of it.

Keep praying for HyunJi and her mother as they prepare to be baptized :) HyunJi sang in the choir at stake conference this week, and it was amazing. She is only a 5th grader, and I can;t imagine the courage it takes to follow the Lord and be an example to your family at such a young age, she's my hero! 

I love you all so much! And I never forget you in my prayers! 

love you so much,

Sister Weston












No comments:

Post a Comment